I’ve participated in the kid’s lit blog hop a couple of times now, so it’s time to add a link. If you’re interested, be sure to hop over to one of the hosts’ pages as they know a lot more about this event than I do!
Suggestions for how to participate:
1. Although not mandatory, we ask that you kindly follow your hostesses and co-hostesses. You can follow us any way you choose (Email, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, etc.). If you leave us a comment on our websites, we will be sure to follow you back.
Our Co-Hostesses for This Week:
*** My preferred way to be followed is by email. If you leave me a comment saying you subscribed, I will reciprocate and subscribe to your site as well if I’m not already a subscriber. This is what it’s all about. I’m interested in connecting with other Kid Lit enthusiasts!
All email subscribers to Mother Daughter Book Reviews are automatically entered into our Monthly Book Giveaway (click to see last month’s giveaway). If you are not currently a subscriber, you can become one by simply entering your name here and clicking “Subscribe”.
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurnerYou will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription. Click confirm and voilà – you are subscribed and automatically entered into the monthly draws! ***
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
* Don’t link directly to your blog, it must be a specific post*
* For Authors, we prefer you to link to your blog if you have one *
* Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.*
* Feel free to link more than one post.*
3. Check out some other books. Don’t be a stranger, go see what books other families are checking out, and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you’re linking up. If you’d prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.